January 25th, 2019
A digital learning platform to improve community well being.
SaaS based customized LMS – Empowering individuals for holistic health through weekly assigned challenges & reporting.
AT A GLANCE
Seventh-Day Adventist Church has community welfare as their top priority. Its Health Division wanted to create a positive impact in the lives of their followers by developing a Learning Management System through which specially designed courses can be accessed by their adherents that enrich their lives and help them grow spiritually, physically, mentally and socially.
Needed an efficient team with deep experience and skill set to meet the stringent deadlines.
- Create a product design that caters to globally diverse target audience having ages upto 65+ with varying education levels.
- Create a highly scalable architecture that
supports vast content and large user traffic.
- Create mountable engine based architecturewith high reusability.
- Devise generic solution to entertain different course type (individual, group, self paced etc).
- Devise State machine to handle dynamic flows of course lessons and topics.
ONSITE DISCOVERY WORKSHOP
We got all the information together with workshops by involving Livemore stakeholders and core team members.