A rescue mission for a legacy system migration – cold fusion
AutoconX is a digital publishing platform that has helped more than 300 media companies and thousands of dealers across North America to attract leads and generate revenue.
AT A GLANCE
- To take over a revenue generating legacy system and to ensure business continuity in the face of no in-house engineering team.
- To understand the undocumented code in order to provide complete architectural map of the platform and to identify areas prone to risk and implementing risk mitigation strategy.
- To ensure continuity of live operations while new modules are rolled out.
- To roll out the new advanced features of geo tagging ,order tracking and inventory management.
- To develop dashboard and unique user experience for each segment (vendors and end consumers) in order to enhance user adoption rate.
- To help vendors integrate their systems with the platform at different levels by using APIs.
- To enhance performance of vendors by setting up prompt message of next deliverable.
We got all the information together with workshops by involving AutoconX stakeholders and core team members.
Our on site team interviewed all relevant stakeholders in order to understand the operations and to map out the whole system.
We are pleasantly surprised by the process that Tkxel team adopted to handle this complex integration. Their engineers became core part of our team and took the ownership of the whole project in a very professional way.