DISCOVERING WHAT YOU NEED
TkXel’s discovery workshop is a collaborative, scope and time-bound phase
where we define your idea from business,
During a 2-5 week workshop, we bring all stake-holders on board, pick their brains and make sure that the client and the development partner are on the same page. This builds tremendous confidence when going into the development and delivery phase.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO
Build a strong business case
helps to bring all your stakeholders on board
Visualize & validate your idea
before you invest a lot of money
Build concrete requirements
which development teams can easily work with
Create a well-defined scope
for planning & budgeting purposes
IN THE WORKSHOP, WE AIM TO
Map the concept & understand client vision.
- Understanding and analyzing the business problem.
- Mapping the opportunities to prioritize solutions based on creating business value.
- Understanding the solution scenario and building user profiles based on research.
Visualize the idea
- Addressing the user interaction and the flow of screens.
- Preparing wireframes and mock ups.
- Building a prototype to assess the product viability i.e. technical problems, accurate requirements and weeding out approaches that do not work.
Assess technical viability & define scope for budgeting
- Listing Clear and comprehensive technical requirements
- Identifying constraints for developing a counter approach to ensure project success.
- Determining the project goals and deliverables to prepare a time schedule, allocate resources and budget the project to analyze the cost impact on the business
Quantify business value (ROI) & define success criteria’s
- Assessing the business value the project generates
- Building a case to give clarity to the stakeholders and decision makers of the deliverables of the project and its business value.
Develop a comprehensive project plan
- Creating a well-defined plan for developing and deploying the product.
- Outlining in detail the timeline, resources, schedule and cost involved to help the decision makers decide whether to go with the project or not.
Have an amazing idea? Get your idea’s prototype and a success roadmap ready within days.
WE FOLLOW A SIMPLE 3 STAGE PROCESS
Ice Breaking Workshop: On site team introductions & defining an approach Market Research: Existing user’s feedback. Competitive Analysis & gathering behavior Insights Target Market exploration: Building User Profiles. Picking Out best shots: Map Business drivers and Potential opportunities
- Existing system, if exists understood.
- Product vision aligned with business objectives
- Success metrics identified
- Solution ideas prioritized
- High level user scenarios identified.
Determine User path: addressing UI/UX specifications through interaction diagrams and screen flows Backlog Definition: deciding on minimum viable product Target Market exploration: Building User Profiles. Prototype development: Assembling wireframe and mockup screens into functional prototype
- Prioritized Backlogs for agile development
- User Experience Brief.
- Visual Design Language.
- Wireframes & mock-up screens
- Clickable prototypes
PLANNING & BUDGETINGE
Set Architecture Approach: the technology stacks and platforms Defining Delivery framework: breaking down the development process into actionable steps Budgeting and Implementation: outlining key alignment items, costs and resources
- Technical feasibility assessments
- Technical Architecture approach
- Development phase roadmap
- Cost estimates
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP, HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
Visualization of your idea in form of a clickable prototype that works on your web browser and mobile device.
A detailed document created by bringing all stakeholders on board; develops a synergy between you and tkxel’s team – essential for a successful project.
Detailed project plan outlining the cost & delivery timelines.
Evaluation of technical challenges and crafting the best possible technology solution. Definition of risks.